Well I have officially joined facebook, and I'm addicted.
You can check it out at www.facebook.com
Just got back to Durham, from a very awesome vacation. Had a guy's weekend with Andy and Aarish in DC!
Then, Nicole and I and Sofie took a week-long vacation, stopping through Savannah, and staying with Jason and Amy Rice in Jacksonville, then seeing Amy (my sister's) apartment at UF, before finally arriving home in Tampa to see the family. Spent the weekend playing Rockband with Jenny and Jeff, and hanging out with their ever-so-cute kids Tyler and Kaelyn, had dinner with Danielle and Mike and Kristen and Colin. Then, Nicole flew back, and Sofie and I drove back north, and stopped over in Atlanta where I got to hang with Ben Yin, and stayed with Amy and Nate, and then it was back up to Durham! I just started back at work, although in a nice cush rotation where I do exercise treadmill tests for the old folks for cardiac rehab.
Will write more soon!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think your blogging will be forever hopeless until you have a steady 9-5, but I will keep hope alive in the meantime!
Post a Comment