Sunday, April 26, 2009

Updates, and blasts from the past...

I'm at a conference in Dallas right now, with some spare time in a hotel room, so I thought I'd update this rarely used blog.

First, some blasts from the past:

Nicole's graduation from PA school, winter '06

Me, Nicole, Sarah

Me, Nicole, Amy, Nate

Nicole's family, and Terry Mize, all proud of Nicole

Nate, with Sofie when she was just a pup!

Nicole at 28 weeks! That's right, she's pregnant!


Sofie last summer '08

Us at Barkwells, summer '08, for Mary's (Nicole's grandma)'s 80'th birthday.

Hanging out during the "What's the Sex" party for our baby!

The nursery, not yet complete, but painted light green and baby's new dresser.

At Top of the Hill for Nicole's 30th birthday, April 2009

Us at Nic's baby shower

Almost everyone at Nic's baby shower...

The girls...

Baby shower...we are lucky to have great friends...
Yes, you heard it here, we are pregnant! I think those of you who read this blog already know, but if not, Nicole is pregnant with our little girl, whose name will be Ansley _____ Cheng. Everything has gone well so far and we are fortunate that we've had no major problems. Parenthood looms close, and I am now learning an appreciation of all of those who raised children. Special thanks to Karen, Amy, and Sarah who threw the shower, and Barbara who catered it!
I plan on using this blog as a means to keep up with us, see pictures of baby, and so on...yes yes I know I have been terrible at this. I'm hoping that baby will be the motivation for this.
Have lots more pictures and events to mention, but will do that another time!
Love,
Alan

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Believe it or not, I had a spare moment to check your blog. Boy was I SHOCKED to see that you made a post. I enjoyed all the photos. Funny thing...looks like you have the same baby dresser as us!