Friday, February 10, 2006

great job...

So I guess I was all excited in sharing my life with everyone...until after my first post. Then in typical Alan fashion, I stopped just as fast. After Jeff, my brother in law, told me that I sucked because he's been checking my blog to see anything new and nothing's been posted, I'm going to renew my enthusiasm for my blog!

I'm here in Tampa for the weekend, for my friend Danielle's wedding. She's a great friend to me, and apparently feels very comfortable with our friendship because she designated me to be the parking lot attendant for her wedding.
- "Who else has a job at your wedding?"
- "Andy does."
- "Oh okay. Well whats he doing?"
- "He's playing the music at the ceremony."
- "Aw shit, thats a privilege, not a job like mine!"
- "You can have all the alcohol you want..."
- "Everyone gets open bar!"
- "You're a good friend..."

Anyways, its a beach wedding on Clearwater beach. I'm excited.

In other exciting news, I've figured out where I'm going to rank for residency!
#1 UNC Chapel Hill
#2 Emory
#3 U of Washington (seattle)

I'm off to Spain in a week, spending 3 weeks in Sevilla for medical spanish, and its my first time doing any sort of study abroad, so I am pretty pumped. Perhaps I can update all of you on how things are going there. Yes, thats what I'll do, it will give me incentive to use this blog more!

Okay, I'm out for now...ice cream calling. I'm really going to try to keep up with this blog.

Later!

No comments: