Friday, March 09, 2012

2 years later

Well hello again. I can't believe its been over 2 years since my last post. A lot has happened. Why am I writing now? Well, because we're expecting another child. In fact, Nicole is already over 3 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and had her membranes stripped yesterday.

Our next baby boy (name to be announced when he's born) is supposed to be due March 15th. We are scheduled to be induced March 12th, if we make it that far. We are all doing well, and I think Hudson wants to be a good big brother, so we'll see how it goes.

I will use this blog to keep you updated of the pregnancy and delivery! Its funny to read the comments from the last one (06/2009).

Here are some recent pictures of Hudson:


At the "mountain house" for Thanksgiving in Clayton, GA

Centennial Park, Christmas 2011

My new bike from Pop Pop for Christmas

Starting early

I'm a nerd

Love, Nicole and Alan

No comments: