Monday, March 12, 2012

Lets get the show on the road

Well, no real labor over the weekend, so we're in the hospital now...going to get induced today!


Nicole's feeling well, still with some mild irregular contractions and pressure. I had the feeling baby Cheng #2 would be stubborn and wait until we made him come out!


We are at Piedmont Hospital, the hospital where Nicole works, so we're in familiar territory. I've got my computer and music, Nicole's got her People magazine, so we're ready! Here she is, getting an IV, all smiles.





I think Hudson will be a good big brother. Last night I was laying with him...my last night with just 1 son. I was asking him if he was ready. I think he is. He says "I am going to hold him. I am going to read to him and help give him his nai-nai (milk). I'm a big brother!" And then he head-butted me, and it didn't hurt him but it hurt me, and he started rubbing my head and said "It will get better daddy."

Pitocin stated around 8:30 am, started at 8 milliunits (mu)/min, now 12 mu, which has kicked in some minor contractions. Will keep you updated!

=)

No comments: