
Jenny and Jeff got me a cool birthday present a few weeks ago. I thought it was just gimmicky at first, but dang these headphones are cool! They are wireless ipod headphones. They have ipod controls on the side. The receiver is this box that goes on the ipod. Then you can walk around and access your ipod remotely! Its the best for working out (no wires when you run or lift weights, keep ipod in pocket). We also have a gym in our condo, and I can just set the ipod down and just use the headphones anywhere in the room. I recommend it!


5 comments:
Uhh, how can I look as cool as you?
You, my friend, are a dork. But, I still wish I could vault with you this weekend.
I'm sure those wireless headphones are helpful when you're taking your 'dance lessons'....no wires to trip over. They will also be useful when you are sitting on the edge of the bathtub shaving your legs.
Definitely Doug.
I was wrong. It was Jeff.
Post a Comment