Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2:45pm

- Around 2pm, Nic's pitocin was increased to 16mU/hr. She is definitely feeling it more now. Not the crazy "made for movies" contractions yet, but definitely getting stronger. She's starting to become uncomfortable.
- More jello, and orange popsicles. I've been informed that the first thing she wants when she's done is a hot turkey sub from Jimmy John's.
- I had a yummy salad and vegetable soup, and felt bad about it. But Nicole was gracious and didn't mind.
- Otherwise, Nic is doing great and so is Hudson! He's got great "heart rate variability".
- There's not much on tv in the afternoons...
- Hudson will be a fan of - the UNC tarheels, the Braves, the Rays, the Bucs and Cowboys, and the Magic. The Yankees? I'm not so sure...but he does have a cute Yankees uniform (sorry Robert...)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wooooo weeeeee! I caaaaan't wait!!

:)

Jennifer S. said...

I love these updates!! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

it will be almost not possible that he would not love the yankees.. they have won more championships than ANY sports franchise in the world.. !!! the rays have how many... ??

he will be a yankee no doubt..

besides he has a new york name.. hudson..