Hey everyone,
Just a quick update that the baby is almost here! Nicole is 39 weeks and 4 days today...we had our checkup at the OB, and everything is going well. She's stayed about 2cm dilated for the last few weeks, so we are getting anxious! I can't believe we're about to become parents. Though I've had 9 months to think about, it still doesn't feel totally real!
I've been able to "practice" a little bit with Dave and Karen's daughter, Natalie. She is adorable and now just over a year old, and has lots of bubbly personality. Seeing her grow up and become a little person definitely makes me excited to be a dad and see our son grow up!
We'll let everyone know when he's born. Can't wait! Hudson Cole Cheng will be joining the world soon!
Alan
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting! We can't wait to see photos! I will resume my faithful blog checking!
Post a Comment