The discomfort is starting to kick in...poor Nicole! Women and moms, I have to hand it to you, you are my heroes!
Nicole's pitocin is now at 24mu/min. !!
Welcome to Alan's blog. I'm not the best at keeping in touch with everyone, so this is a way to let everyone in a little on my life!
7 comments:
Nicole is ALOT nicer than me...I would have KILLED Mike if he had put a camera in my face while I was in labor! Good luck...wait until her water breaks...that is when the pain really gets going!
hang in there Nicole your almost there....we are thinking of you
Tom
Who wants to start placing bets on when Nicole does tell Alan to put away the camera?
I put $10 on that already happened.
Nicole, you're awesome! Can't wait to see Hudson next time Jennifer and I are in NC!
You are doing great Nicole! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
Haha! Love it! Nic you look adorable with your contration face! Keep up the updates!! Love it!!
Hang in there Nicole. Hopefully things are progressing along... Just remember there is an end in sight!
When we put Addy to bed tonight we asked her to send some "baby messages" to Hudson, asking him to come out and meet his mommy and daddy...soon. Hope it works!
Post a Comment