Hey everyone, we just bought a new handheld camcorder (great idea Amy) ...using your advice, we will be making videos and recording some memories. And I discovered just now, I can post them here too!
This is a message from lil ol' me...everyone else is asleep...
We went to the doctor today...not much change! Still 1-2cm dilated, 80% effaced. It was a little bit disappointing that we didnt have much progress, but the good news is Hudson is doing just fine. Amniotic fluid levels, heart rate, movement, all look good. We have a date for induction set for Thursday, June 18th. On Wednesday, June 17th, we find out where we match for cardiology! Ahhhhhh! I think I started this blog with a similar entry, finding out where I matched for residency...
Thanks to everyone who have been calling, emailing, or texting to find out how Nicole is doing! She's hanging in there....I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very exciting. Just one question...am I the only one who reads your blog? We can't wait for the big news!
i think that's the most boring video i have ever seen...
Post a Comment